Which payment methods do you use?
We use Klarna Checkout and all their payment options, such as payment by card, invoice, instalments, and direct payments. Their checkout works in most countries worldwide but which payment options work in each country can vary.
The payment methods available can vary depending on the country.
Can I cancel my order?
If we haven’t dispatched your order, you can cancel your order. However, we offer a fast delivery which means that we pack the order shortly after it has been placed. So contact us as soon as possible if you want to cancel your order. We cannot guarantee we can cancel your order if we have already dispatched it.
I haven’t received an order confirmation?
The most common reason for not receiving an order confirmation is an incorrect email address. Please check with Klarna, as they provide us with the information.
Sometimes it could be an active SPAM filter blocking our emails. Please check your junk mail and if you still haven’t found the order confirmation, contact our customer service.
How long is the delivery time?
Usually 1-3 business days within Sweden and 3-6 business days within Europe. In high season, there may be a few days longer delivery time.
How much is the shipping fee?
Currently, we offer free shipping on all orders regardless of country.
Can I track my parcel?
Of course, you will get an email when your order is dispatched from our warehouse containing a tracking link and tracking number.
How do I return my package?
You always have 30 days of return & exchange policy when you purchase our products. Contact our customer service at email@example.com and we’ll help you as soon as possible.
Instructions in the event of transit damages:
– To help speed up the process, please send an image clearly showing the damaged goods to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Remember to always include the order number when contacting our customer service team.
– Complaints for goods damaged in transit must be reported at the same time within 14 days of receipt. It is therefore important to inspect the entire shipment before making a complaint.
– We reserve the right to either refund the damaged goods or replace the item.
– All shipping costs and any handling costs in relation to complaints where an item that has been returned and tested turns out to be without defects, are charged to the customer.
– We are responsible for return shipping in cases where we replace the item and wish to have the damaged goods returned. If a customer receives a replacement item and does not send back the damaged goods by return, all costs such as shipping, the cost of the goods and the handling fee will be charged to the customer.
How do I file a complaint regarding a defective product?
Always inspect the goods on delivery. Complaints regarding items that are delivered in a defective or damaged condition need to be reported to email@example.com within 14 days of the goods being received.
For damages or defects that occur after the receipt of undamaged goods, please read the section on warranty.
How long is the warranty and what is covered?
All our products are made to live up to a high standard and come with a 12-month warranty. On top of that, our warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
Please note that the warranty does not apply to goods that are defective or damaged on delivery. These goods must be inspected and reported as a complaint within 14 days of the delivery. For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
What is not covered by our warranty?
How do I clean the products?
Products should be hand-washed. Fill the product with lukewarm water and let stand for a little while, shake and pour out the liquid. Repeat until the products are clean.
The product has been added to your cart